Tuesday, March 4, 2014

6 months post surgery!

So today I had my 6 month check up and my grand total of weight loss is 143.8 lbs! Yay! I wanted 150 but close enough. My dietcian actually told me now I am losing too fast. I should be losing 1-2lbs a week now not the 4lbs that I am currently still losing. So I am suppose to increase my cals, make sure i am eating 1200 maybe even a bit more if I continue to swim laps 5-6 times a week. My iron was low, but I admitted that I don't take it every day so I need to try harder. Also need to increase my protein. 80g is hard! and those shakes taste awful. when i did my blood work they forgot to do my vitamin d so i had to do that while i was there too.  photo bbebea5b-9d0b-4db9-bd06-d7a8f0693f80_zps9eb374d9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment